JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Jul 20, 2007 #1 I laugh when the bullies get pwned like this. :thumbs: http://www.shoutfile.com/v/eav1D964/High_S...ransfer_Student A lot of the comments that people leave are LULZ too. :laugh: Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
I laugh when the bullies get pwned like this. :thumbs: http://www.shoutfile.com/v/eav1D964/High_S...ransfer_Student A lot of the comments that people leave are LULZ too. :laugh:
KR Hyper Kabuto Like a passing wind... Jul 20, 2007 #2 Damn! Though a lot of racist comments which insulted me a bit...
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. Jul 20, 2007 #4 Wow, YouTube aren't the only website full of idiot comment posters. :rolleyes2:
Impulse87 Member Jul 20, 2007 #5 lot of racist comments, but daymn that was over quick, i swear it was like the white guy called a time out near the end :laugh:
lot of racist comments, but daymn that was over quick, i swear it was like the white guy called a time out near the end :laugh:
Neekox Member Jul 20, 2007 #6 Impulse87 said: lot of racist comments, but daymn that was over quick, i swear it was like the white guy called a time out near the end :laugh: Click to expand... :laugh: I think he was mentally calling time out as soon as he started getting punched.
Impulse87 said: lot of racist comments, but daymn that was over quick, i swear it was like the white guy called a time out near the end :laugh: Click to expand... :laugh: I think he was mentally calling time out as soon as he started getting punched.
K Kamen Rider Armor Ninja Member Jul 22, 2007 #7 It looked liked it was a Muay thai fighter, But i could be wrong. Dam fucking racist, but seriously i would love to see tha kind of stuf again.
It looked liked it was a Muay thai fighter, But i could be wrong. Dam fucking racist, but seriously i would love to see tha kind of stuf again.