Hajime no Ippo - Now THIS is Wii Boxing!!!

Keith Justice

New Member
You can see the trailer here.

It's based off what I've heard is a really awesome boxing anime by the same name and where this funny gif below comes from...

stopposting.gif


If the game can live up to the anime and give boxing some fun extra flair in the form of well balanced special attacks, there may be no need to even have Fight Night on the Wii!

Maybe...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon Quest is coming to the US, so no sweat there. As for this..... well, I'm sure a hack CD will drop and you could drop it in so your Wii will play imports.

Tho, if Cooking Mama is being brought over to the US, I don't see why this won't... unless the final product ends up sucking.
 
I hope this boxing game comes over here. It looks pretty sweet. Though the cel shading seems a bit stiff, I think they could work on it a little more so that the faces dont look so wooden.

but Im just nit pickin. Wii definitely needs more games right now.
 
Well if Hajime no Ippo doesn't come to the U.S. I guess another alternative would be Fight Night. I heard They're bringing it to the Wii!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top