i watched the first 5 or 6 episodes of Gungrave...i never really got into it......and don't yell at me for saying this....it's just i didn't really understand any of it....it started off weird, then it just randomly went into explaining his past....i didn't understand anything XD
I love this series. Who cares about the mafia or monsters? It's just about Brandon and Harry! I love their story, their great friendship, betrayal and learn to trust again. I also enjoys Bradon's thoughts. Very poetic.
I love this series. Who cares about the mafia or monsters? It's just about Brandon and Harry! I love their story, their great friendship, betrayal and learn to trust again. I also enjoys Bradon's thoughts. Very poetic.
Yah it is kinda poetic. It's true that Brandon and Harry are the main characters of the story, their friendship and bond is something that really gets to you. Especially how this series ends, but if you know how the mafia and their "family" works, you'd understand how precise they've captured the whole "family" thing, which I've come to respect and love even more ^_^
Hell yah dude! It's like a blast full of emotion just came surging around my body! :laugh: I can't even think of another anime that ended as powerful as that show did...well, maybe I could but still frigg'n powerful :laugh: