Well today announcements have been disappointing and comments from Marvel's staff isn't helping matters any...
Anyway this is a crossover between G.I. Joe/Transformers/Ghostbusters/Star Trek about a zombie invasion written by DnA... This just makes me even more disappointed in Marvel since this is the crazy **** that needs to happen more often!
Seriously, I just can't take this seriously. It's too hilarious to be true, even though it is. This will either be epic awesome or epic fail. Somehow, I'm leaning towards fail...
Seriously, I just can't take this seriously. It's too hilarious to be true, even though it is. This will either be epic awesome or epic fail. Somehow, I'm leaning towards fail...
On the one hand, the absurdity of it all has my attention.
On the other... zombies. More zombies. I am officially burned out on zombies.
Why not just have Khan making an alliance with Serpentor, while Cobra Commander schemes to use the power of Vigo to bind Megatron to his will and the heroes have to stop the chaos that errupts from all that?
On the one hand, the absurdity of it all has my attention.
On the other... zombies. More zombies. I am officially burned out on zombies.
Why not just have Khan making an alliance with Serpentor, while Cobra Commander schemes to use the power of Vigo to bind Megatron to his will and the heroes have to stop the chaos that errupts from all that?