Michael Joe Red Mask Member May 27, 2005 #21 Maybe Ban would show his Deka Fire Squad suit in Magiranger vs Dekaranger.
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz May 27, 2005 #22 Forever Knight said: I would assume so. The odds of Sentai having a sequel series fall into the same category as PR teams sticking around for more than one season. Click to expand... Well, there was one that had a sequal, but that was way the hell back in the 70s.
Forever Knight said: I would assume so. The odds of Sentai having a sequel series fall into the same category as PR teams sticking around for more than one season. Click to expand... Well, there was one that had a sequal, but that was way the hell back in the 70s.
Forever Knight Eye See You May 27, 2005 #23 Well if there ever is a sequel than here is the new S.P.D Commander: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/mb2000/kermit.jpg
Well if there ever is a sequel than here is the new S.P.D Commander: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/mb2000/kermit.jpg
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! May 27, 2005 #24 I should kill you just for posting that... :shakefist
Sekiria BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY May 27, 2005 #27 Mihara said: Well, there was one that had a sequal, but that was way the hell back in the 70s. Click to expand... Actually, it was more like late 70s/early 80s, when the Super Sentai series had a Marvel license. I believe it was Denjiman and Sun Vulcan. They shared the same villains.
Mihara said: Well, there was one that had a sequal, but that was way the hell back in the 70s. Click to expand... Actually, it was more like late 70s/early 80s, when the Super Sentai series had a Marvel license. I believe it was Denjiman and Sun Vulcan. They shared the same villains.
Michael Joe Red Mask Member May 27, 2005 #28 Sekiria said: I believe it was Denjiman and Sun Vulcan. They shared the same villains. Click to expand... Yes....and I do remember that hottie named Soga Machiko as Heridian. :169:
Sekiria said: I believe it was Denjiman and Sun Vulcan. They shared the same villains. Click to expand... Yes....and I do remember that hottie named Soga Machiko as Heridian. :169: