Just because you like something, does not mean that it is not weird/zany. The only thing that I can even think of that had serious moments in Den-O were the scenes with Yuuto in them. Sure, Yuuto fought with Deneb, but most of Den-O was humorous beyond the point of necessity. It was made to be humorous and zany, hence why it's being raped beyond it's worth and put out into various movies and spinoffs.
Just because you like something, does not mean that it is weird/zany. The only thing that I can even think of that had serious moments in Den-O were the scenes with Yuuto in them. Sure, Yuuto fought with Deneb, but most of Den-O was humorous beyond the point of necessity. It was made to be humorous and zany, hence why it's being raped beyond it's worth and put out into various movies and spinoffs.
Just because you like something, does not mean that it is weird/zany. The only thing that I can even think of that had serious moments in Den-O were the scenes with Yuuto in them. Sure, Yuuto fought with Deneb, but most of Den-O was humorous beyond the point of necessity. It was made to be humorous and zany, hence why it's being raped beyond it's worth and put out into various movies and spinoffs.
one: I AM NOT A TROLL, you jerk. I'm saying that thinking that Den-O is only comedic is ignorant and one-sided
two: are you blind? his entire lower body goes into Gunner A, nothing connects to his butt. the way the footage is slowed down proves it even more. then again, maybe you're just stubborn, or maybe you're just trying to tick me off, which could be expected of the likes of you
Sure, I think Accel is fucking awesome as well, but I've seen other conversations where you act like this, and I think people are just egging you on.
Stop letting them get your goat, and you won't have to deal with them. If your goat is already had, get another one. (I've gone through enough myself. I can let you know where to get some for cheap)
first off. the thread was going along well with different inputs until u screwed it up. so if u dont have anything worth contributing to this topic i suggest u go look somewhere else and whine to someone who cares. calling people JERKS because they dont support ur fanboy mindset is the one thats wrong. now please. put up or shut up.
two: are you blind? his entire lower body goes into Gunner A, nothing connects to his butt. the way the footage is slowed down proves it even more. then again, maybe you're just stubborn, or maybe you're just trying to tick me off, which could be expected of the likes of you
Sure, I think Accel is fucking awesome as well, but I've seen other conversations where you act like this, and I think people are just egging you on.
Stop letting them get your goat, and you won't have to deal with them. If your goat is already had, get another one. (I've gone through enough myself. I can let you know where to get some for cheap)
bro. if u checked the progression of the thread. it was going along well till he came. its a "strange rider moment" thread. what the hell is wrong cos others think den-o is weird or accel is weird? hell i like kiva and u dont see me calling people jerks cos they hated it