Keith Justice New Member Mar 20, 2008 #31 I don't have the strength to do it..... how about we string him up from the rafters at ACen? Man.... God damn was that depressing. Thanks for the consoling guys.... :disappoin
I don't have the strength to do it..... how about we string him up from the rafters at ACen? Man.... God damn was that depressing. Thanks for the consoling guys.... :disappoin
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Mar 20, 2008 #32 I'm sure Fayt can ban him, even if you don't have the strength. :169:
HaiTien78 Member Mar 20, 2008 #33 This is single handedly the greatest troll I've ever done on HJU, I feel accomplished :thumbs: only one thing to do now :thumbs: Thank you everyone, your being let down has made me successful
This is single handedly the greatest troll I've ever done on HJU, I feel accomplished :thumbs: only one thing to do now :thumbs: Thank you everyone, your being let down has made me successful
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Mar 20, 2008 #34 Faded.Memories said: I'm sure Fayt can ban him, even if you don't have the strength. :169: Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing. Just give the word, Keith...
Faded.Memories said: I'm sure Fayt can ban him, even if you don't have the strength. :169: Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing. Just give the word, Keith...
Impulse87 Member Mar 20, 2008 #36 hey hey hey! let's not turn this into a witch hunt, especially since he's a male so i think we'd consider him a wizard :169: good prank tho props for that
hey hey hey! let's not turn this into a witch hunt, especially since he's a male so i think we'd consider him a wizard :169: good prank tho props for that
HaiTien78 Member Mar 20, 2008 #37 Impulse87 said: hey hey hey! let's not turn this into a witch hunt, especially since he's a male so i think we'd consider him a wizard :169: Click to expand... I prefer lvl 63 Time Mage :thumbs: Remember gaiz you can't unsuccessful an already successful troll, and you can't unsee the pic
Impulse87 said: hey hey hey! let's not turn this into a witch hunt, especially since he's a male so i think we'd consider him a wizard :169: Click to expand... I prefer lvl 63 Time Mage :thumbs: Remember gaiz you can't unsuccessful an already successful troll, and you can't unsee the pic