Extraordinary Attorney Woo: Has Autism Spectrum Disorder

I am sorry but I cannot stand her Gimbap obsession, I hate picky eaters so this main character did nothing but annoy me,
My daughter has a friend who was diagnosed as autistic. She says sometimes it is very difficult for her to deal with HOW her friend thinks. Sometimes she gets annoyed. LOL.
 
I recently had a mind-blowing realization! The talented actress Park Eun-Bin, who portrays the endearing Woo Young-Woo in "Extraordinary Attorney Woo," also stars in the captivating series "Castaway Diva." It's truly remarkable how she effortlessly transforms into such distinct characters. I never would have noticed the connection without a friend's insightful observation. Her versatility is truly inspiring, and it makes me appreciate her performances even more.
Indeed. And if I'm being honest, she probably would not have been offered such a wide range of parts if she were in America. She would not be appreciated. The USA would consider her “looks” as she is not overly beautiful. Then they would try “pigeon-hole” her, i.e. only cast her for specific parts. I believe there are lots of talented actors and actresses in America who can't get further in their acting careers because of these unnecessary restrictions. What I have noticed about South Korea is that the same person who plays the king during the Joseon Era can also play a janitor who sweeps the streets in the modern-day. They can be a ruthless gangster or a priest. They play fantasy, comedy, and drama equally well. The actors and actresses themselves seem to be willing to accept the parts. Like … no matter what role they are cast … they will do a great job AND … it's just another day at the office!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top