JyuKen Forever...
Attention:

The BoukenRed Vinyl Figure has been Sold Thanks to my Good Friend Mustang on RB I will have your figure out tomorrow.:thumbs:

JyuKen Forever...
Hi Friends,

Time to Update this Thread I have kicked the Sales Prices off the Emperor Kiva and Dark Kiva Figuarts and we have some Items being added:

http://postimage.org/

So Please PM me as I need to get rid of this Stuff. I'll be in touch:thumbs:!

JyuKen Forever...
Hi Friends,

I have Updated the Thread the Ninja Turtles and Donkey Kong Book are now Free but it will be a Freebie on when you purchase something with a Sales Price.

Speaking of Sales Prices I have a Bunch on the thread now so Please Contact me on PM are if I am not Reachable here please contact me on Rangerboard or My Eugene42181 Facebook page but I will be checking this Thread more and Updating as all this stuff must go soon.

So Please Contact me and I will be in touch!:thumbs:

JyuKen Forever...
Attention:

Time to update this thread the Go-Onger Vinyl Figures have been Sold Thanks to hbk30 on HJU and I will have his stuff out today.

Also The Emperor Kiva and Dark Kiva SHF is still up for Grabs so Please PM me if you want them.

The Books Might stay on a Little while longer so let me know if you want them. So I'll be in touch!

JyuKen Forever...
Attention:

The Kamen Rider Kiva Emperor Kiva SHF has been Sold to Goseired on HJU (Henshin Justice Unlimited) I'll have his Package out Thursday.

Keep an Eye out for Updates and I do have somemore Vinyls coming to the thread so keep an eye out when they come up.:icon_fU:

JyuKen Forever...
Attention:

The Kamen Rider Kiva Dark Kiva SHF has been Sold Thanks to hernandezscc your Item will be shipped out tomorrow Thanks for the Business Friend!

Okay Friends Sometime this week I will be putting more Vinyl Figures on the thread so keep an eye out and so Please PM me if you want something!

JyuKen Forever...
Attention:

Time to Update my Thread and so The Donkey Kong Country 2,3 and the Ninja Turtles Books have all been Taken. Also the Shinkenger Poster has been Sold Thanks to Shadowfinger on RB I am so Happy he took all the Books I have. But your stuff will be out tomorrow Shadowfinger.

Okay Friends as Promised here is something else that has been added to the thread:

http://postimage.org/

Well I finally had the Chance to put these on the thread so Please PM me if you are Interested are anything on this thread. Also I did add some Ranger Keys on the thread. I'll be in touch!