D Dr. Nick Member Jul 16, 2007 #1 Stumbled across this website today about Japanese condoms and this one came up: Gundm Condoms Here's some images to show proof: There's a link at the bottom of the page that takes you to Amazon's Japanese site where you can buy some...if you'd like. Have a few laughs. If you want to see even weirder products, check this website that was on Digg.
Stumbled across this website today about Japanese condoms and this one came up: Gundm Condoms Here's some images to show proof: There's a link at the bottom of the page that takes you to Amazon's Japanese site where you can buy some...if you'd like. Have a few laughs. If you want to see even weirder products, check this website that was on Digg.
SentaiRider Lurker Jul 16, 2007 #3 you great,first the subway condoms now this,whats next kamen rider condoms lol.
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. Jul 16, 2007 #5 I can't speak Korean but.. "CONDOM CONDOM!!! CHI BU YE YONG SAA!!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygqcEkTLKl0 Who are John and Bulu? :sly:
I can't speak Korean but.. "CONDOM CONDOM!!! CHI BU YE YONG SAA!!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygqcEkTLKl0 Who are John and Bulu? :sly:
DigDoug Member Jul 16, 2007 #6 That's a completely different take on "protection" [/badpun] BTW, if you're Dr. Nick from animenation, this is MonkeyBoy0314
That's a completely different take on "protection" [/badpun] BTW, if you're Dr. Nick from animenation, this is MonkeyBoy0314
Kouji Kabuto Mazin...Go! Jul 16, 2007 #7 Obviously a parody on how some people pronounce the word "Gundam". Some say gun-dam and some say gun-dom, which obviously sounds like...
Obviously a parody on how some people pronounce the word "Gundam". Some say gun-dam and some say gun-dom, which obviously sounds like...
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Jul 17, 2007 #9 LMAO!!!! XD I remember one of the condom covers being on someone's avy space......just couldn't remember who....^^;;
LMAO!!!! XD I remember one of the condom covers being on someone's avy space......just couldn't remember who....^^;;
Ryoichi Asukai Member Jul 17, 2007 #10 Gatack Striker said: LMAO!!!! XD I remember one of the condom covers being on someone's avy space......just couldn't remember who....^^;; Click to expand... I not sure but, I think it was Jedib's?
Gatack Striker said: LMAO!!!! XD I remember one of the condom covers being on someone's avy space......just couldn't remember who....^^;; Click to expand... I not sure but, I think it was Jedib's?