Mikazuki Banned Oct 10, 2005 #2 Keith "JC" Hayward said: I may be a bit old coming around to this, but.. WOW! :jam: Click to expand... ::cracks up:: :laugh:
Keith "JC" Hayward said: I may be a bit old coming around to this, but.. WOW! :jam: Click to expand... ::cracks up:: :laugh:
Kyusaku Member Oct 11, 2005 #3 You know for them being EMO, you'd think their enemy would be some cutesy chick in a pink frilly outfit.
You know for them being EMO, you'd think their enemy would be some cutesy chick in a pink frilly outfit.
H Horoko Member Oct 11, 2005 #4 Very nice, but I like this Emo video better http://www.somethingdirectory.com/main_emo.htm
Akiyama Member Oct 11, 2005 #5 lol. on their myspace page there are other emo kids accusing them on not being emo....now that is some cold hard emo slag...uhm...emo emo emo.
lol. on their myspace page there are other emo kids accusing them on not being emo....now that is some cold hard emo slag...uhm...emo emo emo.
Forever Knight Eye See You Oct 11, 2005 #6 Emo isn't metal. Emo is a sub genre of the Hardcore style. Some Hardcore can come from Metal but this stuff is most likley derived from Punk. Heavy Punk. Remember folks just because it's loud doesn't mean it's metal.
Emo isn't metal. Emo is a sub genre of the Hardcore style. Some Hardcore can come from Metal but this stuff is most likley derived from Punk. Heavy Punk. Remember folks just because it's loud doesn't mean it's metal.
Keith Justice New Member Oct 11, 2005 #7 I didn't mean to get all technical, I was just sayin' that the guitars were banging and so were the effects. This production seems a bit above ametuer... who all helped them out with all this stuff?
I didn't mean to get all technical, I was just sayin' that the guitars were banging and so were the effects. This production seems a bit above ametuer... who all helped them out with all this stuff?
Forever Knight Eye See You Oct 11, 2005 #8 Keith "JC" Hayward said: I didn't mean to get all technical Click to expand... LOL No worries man. When it comes to Metal I am always technical about it.
Keith "JC" Hayward said: I didn't mean to get all technical Click to expand... LOL No worries man. When it comes to Metal I am always technical about it.
MegaRyu124x Member Oct 11, 2005 #10 Emo Rangers > j00 Heh. Stef is cool, we haven't commented on each other's MySpace in some time, but yeah. They're all pretty cool...though I think I got bashed by Chris...then he said he wasn't bashing me but someone else. ;
Emo Rangers > j00 Heh. Stef is cool, we haven't commented on each other's MySpace in some time, but yeah. They're all pretty cool...though I think I got bashed by Chris...then he said he wasn't bashing me but someone else. ;