FF15 Does the voice acting bother you ?

Final Fantasy XV (2016): Prince Noctis and his friends embark on a road trip that becomes a battle to reclaim his kingdom. It blends open-world exploration with real-time action combat. AKA Final Fantasy 15, FF15, FFXV
Yes it does. Actually sometimes it annoys me to the point that it was distracting with my gameplay. Nonetheless, I still understang that it was also exaggerated for the game to be more exciting.
Yeah, final fantasy just like many games has a lot of exaggerations to entain fans more and bring humor. But for me I do not normally get bored by such exaggerations.
 
This applies not only to the anime and manga but gaming and even on the TV series too. I think it's better to turn up the subs below instead of having the dubbing. Or just give people the option.
 
This applies not only to the anime and manga but gaming and even on the TV series too. I think it's better to turn up the subs below instead of having the dubbing. Or just give people the option.
I agree. It applies to foreign movies or TV shows. Dubbing them to another language would make it feel unnatural. I hope they make switching audio and enabling subs a standard when making video games in the future.
 
Now that Japanese anime and other entertainment media is getting more attention. They are choosing the dub properly. But they don't get close to the original. I don't think this would be changing any time soon. And it may require the studios to work with international dub artists in that case for proper dub version.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…