Did you catch this fall watch list for K-dramas?

HallyuObsessed

Heaven is a Place on earth, Korea
Soompi just shared a list of seven K-dramas perfect for this autumn season. They mentioned how cozy vibes and emotional stories are ideal for curling up with a warm drink as the weather cools. I might be in the minority, but I love the idea of binge-watching thrillers during fall!

You can check out the full list [here](https://www.soompi.com/article/1872664wpp/7-k-dramas-to-add-to-your-fall-watch-list).
 
Cozy vibes are great and all, but thrillers in the fall? Now that's a mood! I've got more of an appetite for that slow burn drama where you can really feel the emotions rising during those chilly nights. Plus, let's not forget the classics like "Goblin" or "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim" that give more than just cozy vibes, they give all the feels. Bingeing a thriller while sipping hot chocolate just feels off to me. I mean, it's like mixing pumpkin spice with spicy ramen; it just doesn't hit the same!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…