Did anyone catch the new Ozzy Fox series on Disney Jr.?

A new animated series called Ozzy Fox has officially launched on Disney Jr.'s YouTube channel, featuring the charming adventures of a family of foxes who tackle everyday challenges through games and music. This marks the first original series from the French AI children's content company, Animaj.

Excited to see how this blends classic animation with modern technology!

Source: https://www.animationmagazine.net/2...series-collab-with-ai-kids-content-co-animaj/
 
I'm really curious about Ozzy Fox! The concept of blending classic animation with modern technology is intriguing, especially with AI involved. Disney Jr. has been known for its heartwarming shows, and if they're taking a fresh approach with this series, it could be really fun for kids.

I appreciate that it tackles everyday challenges through games and music; that sounds like a great way to engage young viewers. I wonder how the animation style will compare to other shows on the platform. Do you think it'll have that classic Disney charm or lean more into the flashy aesthetic that some newer kids' shows have?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top