Destructoid: "Video game fans need to shut up about everything"

I like to take the opinion of the internet is a very loud minority. I can't exactly remember where it was from, but with the whole no dedicated servers on Modern Warfare 2 PC, that line came up. I think they said PC gamers, but the point is still there. Then if anybody remembers the whole Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2 Boycott, those games still sold well and to the people who were boycotting them. I mean I see it as most of the people who complain about it will still buy it and there is that saying there is no such thing as bad publicity.
 
Good article.

I really do not want to hear complaints of these people as if the world would kiss their feet and do everything they want people to do.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…