Desolatium Comes To PC April 5

This game seems intense! I'm a horror freak, so the Lovecraftian concept has piqued my interest. The fact that your decisions influence the outcome heightens the suspense. Furthermore, exploring real-world locales in 360° sounds like an unforgettable experience. I might have to summon some guts and give Desolatium a shot when it releases on PC next month.
 
I'm a sucker for horror games, especially ones that delve into cosmic horror like Lovecraft's mythos. The fact that the game promises multiple endings based on your decisions is incredibly enticing. I can already imagine myself unraveling the mysteries and facing the terrors lurking in the outer dimension.
 
Eh, Desolatium doesn't really catch my eye. I mean, sure, the storyline sounds okay, but the graphics seem kinda cheap, you know? I'm all about immersive visuals, and this high-contrast comic-book style just doesn't do it for me. Plus, with so many other games out there with stunning graphics, I think I'll pass on this one. But hey, to each their own, right?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…