Michael Joe Red Mask Member May 24, 2005 #11 Yeah dude that would be a nice project. Plus it will help out the HJU community by providing footage for avatar creation. :thumbs:
Yeah dude that would be a nice project. Plus it will help out the HJU community by providing footage for avatar creation. :thumbs:
Sentairanger Member May 25, 2005 #12 Well Sure I guess, But you do know that Im not gonna post every single thing up on HJU beacuse I have seen that somebody stole one of my videos and is using my server!!
Well Sure I guess, But you do know that Im not gonna post every single thing up on HJU beacuse I have seen that somebody stole one of my videos and is using my server!!
Sentairanger Member May 26, 2005 #15 I am not gonna mention any names but I took care of it and boy was he shocked! Anyway, I can have a max of 50 uploads and I still have some avilable space
I am not gonna mention any names but I took care of it and boy was he shocked! Anyway, I can have a max of 50 uploads and I still have some avilable space