Selling/Trading Rockman/Megaman Models! Need help to identify Scammer!

I have some Rockman?Megaman models I'm looking to sell or trade for. Now I may not get the price I want so just pm and hopefully we can work something out. Don't expect for me to except a low ball offer, because otherwise I won't bother to reply to you or I'll just leave you a idiotic message. Anyways I want to trade my Models for some Figma, D Arts, and Figuarts figures. Here are my wants.Note: I will give you multiple models to even out the deal.

WANTS
-Figuarts DBZ: SDCC Goku, Trunks, SDCC Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo
-D Arts Megaman: Version 2 Zero (Need another one)
-D Arts Pokemon: Mewtwo, Charizard
-TMNT Classics: All 4 Turtles(Can be loose, but must be in great condition
and complete)
-Figma: Both Pitt's
-MMPR Legacy Morpher
-Paypal

Really Rare 4th Armor: In Great condition and complete!
uBeY51g.jpg

4lceViF.jpg

Ju5zGY4.jpg

Rockman Collection:
F7h4Wc8.jpg

u58nXyI.jpg

ITHHA5H.jpg

lXYsRPQ.jpg

Models I have Pending( These are models I bought or currently working on getting so I may or may not get the model)
-Magnet Mine
-Plated Falcon
-Plate Ultimate 4 Armor
-Sonic Slicer
-Bug Ball
-Plated Protoman

I need help trying to identify a scammer his name is "Samuraiger" I bought a Ultimate 4 Armor from him for $50 bucks and never got the item. He then later promised he'd pay me back will after weeks of giving me moronic excuses like he's paypal not being able to send money. He then never replied back, I gave the guy 4 other options to pay me back and kept giving me the same stupid excuse. I know $50 bucks may not seem a lot to most people, but I want to put this guy in his place. I want to report him, but I'm sure the mods here won't do anything they're not as great as the ones in wrestlingfigs, no offense guys. A reward will be given to the person who helps me out the most.

Last edited:
Rockman/Megaman Models for Sale/Trade!!

I also have MMPR Padded posters. I have set of the MMPR, but only have a few so don't wait out, it's first come first serve.

PJ9YqNf.jpg

rWMBwRk.jpg

The Blue Poster looks bit damaged on the corner.
Note: You will not get the damaged one, you will receive all brand new and undamaged padded posters.

fkQFYoM.jpg

f1t9bv2.jpg

Here's how they all look together.
2ioaYUW.jpg

$100 for the set of MMPR Padded Posters. I Highly recommend getting them framed, because they're one of a kind and no store sells or has these. If you buy a 2nd set, you'll get it for $80 instead of $100. I will trade these for Models as well, depending on what you have.

Last edited: