Vash the Stampede I wanna fly high.... Jan 15, 2008 #21 That's why you should start going to Firehouse Subs. Yeah, they're expensive, but damnit you won't get sick.
That's why you should start going to Firehouse Subs. Yeah, they're expensive, but damnit you won't get sick.
Filadelfo New Member Jan 15, 2008 #22 So the black forest ham is just like Tequila or Manchego cheese... Interesting.
Vash the Stampede I wanna fly high.... Jan 15, 2008 #23 Filadelfo said: So the black forest ham is just like Tequila Click to expand... I think if Keith drank Tequila, he'd start doing this:
Filadelfo said: So the black forest ham is just like Tequila Click to expand... I think if Keith drank Tequila, he'd start doing this:
Blackbird Member Jan 15, 2008 #24 Vash the Stampede said: I think if Keith drank Tequila, he'd start doing this: Click to expand... :laugh:
Vash the Stampede said: I think if Keith drank Tequila, he'd start doing this: Click to expand... :laugh:
Mega Ranger Member Jan 15, 2008 #25 unfortunetly take it from someone who HAS drank with Keith. he's no fun.
Keith Justice New Member Jan 15, 2008 #27 Does that mean you only like other women, DK? :anime: Mega Ranger said: unfortunetly take it from someone who HAS drank with Keith. he's no fun. Click to expand... He's right, I'm a pretty boring drinker. Thankfully there's no video that documents what happens when I drink. :sweat:
Does that mean you only like other women, DK? :anime: Mega Ranger said: unfortunetly take it from someone who HAS drank with Keith. he's no fun. Click to expand... He's right, I'm a pretty boring drinker. Thankfully there's no video that documents what happens when I drink. :sweat:
JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Jan 15, 2008 #28 As long as there's no shrubbery or foliage in it, I'm fine with black forest ham. :sweat: Mikazuki said: LOL Well, I love food and I love spouting off useless facts. After all I'll never get a chance to get on Who Wants to be a Millionaire so I might as well use what's left of my knowledge. Click to expand... Food and useless facts FTW!!! :thumbs: [hide]Yeah...I'm bored.[/hide]
As long as there's no shrubbery or foliage in it, I'm fine with black forest ham. :sweat: Mikazuki said: LOL Well, I love food and I love spouting off useless facts. After all I'll never get a chance to get on Who Wants to be a Millionaire so I might as well use what's left of my knowledge. Click to expand... Food and useless facts FTW!!! :thumbs: [hide]Yeah...I'm bored.[/hide]
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Jan 15, 2008 #29 Food and useless facts FTW!!! Click to expand... Reverse the 'useless' and you get Alton Brown! :buttrock:
Food and useless facts FTW!!! Click to expand... Reverse the 'useless' and you get Alton Brown! :buttrock:
HaiTien78 Member Jan 16, 2008 #30 Keith Justice said: I think it's just a cold... Click to expand... Thats what you get for eating at Subway instead of Quizno's, its the Sponge Monkey's way of punishing you :169:
Keith Justice said: I think it's just a cold... Click to expand... Thats what you get for eating at Subway instead of Quizno's, its the Sponge Monkey's way of punishing you :169: