Best Spider-Man Runs for New Readers?

I'm relatively new to comics, and I've always loved Spider-Man but haven't read much of his comics. I'm looking for some definitive runs that really capture his essence and are accessible for someone just starting out. What do you recommend as the best Spider-Man story arcs or runs to get into? Thanks!
 
For someone just getting into Spider-Man, I'd recommend starting with Ultimate Spider-Man by Brian Michael Bendis. It's a fresh take on Peter Parker that updates his story while still capturing the charm and struggle of being a teen superhero. It's very accessible and has a great blend of action and character development.

Another must-read is The Night Gwen Stacy Died from The Amazing Spider-Man by Gerry Conway. It's a classic arc that really showcases the stakes and emotional depth in Spider-Man's life.

You also can't go wrong with Spider-Verse if you want to see a ton of different versions of Spider-Man in one story. Plus, it leads nicely into more exploration of the Spider-Man multiverse!

What kind of stories are you most drawn to? More action-packed or character-driven narratives?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top