The 2nd Evil Member Jul 20, 2006 #1 Scroll Down To "Voiceover" section. He was the doctor from the Ninja Storm episode Nowhere To Grow.
Kyusaku Member Jul 20, 2006 #3 So is this guy gonna be the next The Master in the new Doctor Who series? If not I'm not sure I get this thread.
So is this guy gonna be the next The Master in the new Doctor Who series? If not I'm not sure I get this thread.
Forever Knight Eye See You Jul 20, 2006 #4 He means The Master from Power Rangers Mystic Force. NMa's PR adaption.
Kyusaku Member Jul 20, 2006 #5 Lame, I was hoping some confirmation on the appearance of The Master in the new Doctor Who.
Misfits923 BEST IN THE WORLD!!! Jul 20, 2006 #6 Kyusaku said: Lame, I was hoping some confirmation on the appearance of The Master in the new Doctor Who. Click to expand... That would be really nice...Did The Master ever die during the series? I know the last, and best, actor had passed.
Kyusaku said: Lame, I was hoping some confirmation on the appearance of The Master in the new Doctor Who. Click to expand... That would be really nice...Did The Master ever die during the series? I know the last, and best, actor had passed.
Kyusaku Member Jul 20, 2006 #7 Misfits923 said: That would be really nice...Did The Master ever die during the series? I know the last, and best, actor had passed. Click to expand... He did but came back many times in different forms, one point he ended up kinda possessing a humaniod body. There's a wiki on him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_(Doctor_Who)
Misfits923 said: That would be really nice...Did The Master ever die during the series? I know the last, and best, actor had passed. Click to expand... He did but came back many times in different forms, one point he ended up kinda possessing a humaniod body. There's a wiki on him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_(Doctor_Who)