Anyone watched Blue SWAT before?


Not much of a fan of the post-Metalder Metal Heroes Shougo? Interesting.


I watched Blue SWAT a long time ago. So I don't remember it too well. I should watch it again (if I can somehow find it :redface2: ).

But from what I remember, I did not like the first half. To me, it felt like every single ep was nothing but shooting bullets over and over again. I got bored.

The second half was more interesting to me. It pulled off some pretty cool stuff. Not the best thing I've ever seen, but still cool.

Overall, the show wasn't too memorable to me. I know I still need to watch it again. But from what I remember, Blue SWAT wasn't all that great, and really wasn't worth the watch. (Though I hope I'm wrong, if you guys say it's one of the better shows. Find it a little hard to believe. hehe )
 
SWAT's appearance in the B-F finale was also badassery. Definatley a MUST see if you plan on watching Blue SWAT.

I've seen the team up. Was pretty cool as far as team-ups go.

But the team-up's experience was pretty different compared to the actual show of Blue SWAT in general. So I'm not sure. But the team-up was indeed cool.
 
I watched the Blue Swat movie last night and it was kinda boring unfortunately. Definitely the worst metal hero movie i've seen.
 
Blue SWAT was my first Metal Hero show that was not a toku adapt. It had that Classic SciFi feel you remembered back in the late 70s to early 90s. When I rewatched it, this show should be the template if Toei decides to bring back metal heroes; this along with Winspector and Solbrain. Not saying that the Space Sheriffs were bad; it's just Blue SWAT had that classic scifi feel.

Seishin, Ryukendo, and The Tomica series had the right idea; too bad there was more of a sentai feel to it than the classic metal hero feel. I tend to like shows that involved "hard suit" gear while NOT giving itself the title of Kamen Rider.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…