Anime Expo 2011=POWER RANGER EPICNESS

They've always charged $5 for a pic with them for the most part. And by convention protocol, it's not AX, but their own policy. $5 for autograph if you bring your own stuff, $5 for a pic with them, and $20 for an autograph if you buy one of their photos. I'm not quite sure if they charge for a photo of them (not with them.) Unless they changed their policy, but this is what happened back in AX 2009, PMC 2, and what I remember reading on the sign at AX 2011.

Is that the same for anime voice actors as well in the US? Here in the UK at events like Kitacon and MCM Expo, voice actors don't usually charge for autographs as they're the guests of companies like Manga Entertainment or Ubisoft or Tecmo Koei (one of my favorite voice actor guests that I've met was Roger Craig Smith aka the voice of Ezio in Assassin's Creed II as he was a pretty cool guy plus he liked the fact that I'd brought a copy of one of the Assassin's Creed novels for him to sign as he'd never signed a copy before!)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top