An 'Avengers' Power Rangers Team

Kane

Member
If there needed to be a Justice League/Avengers-inspired Power Rangers team in the PRU tasked with defending the planet, who should be on it?

What would be your team lineup?

I avoided Jason and Tommy since ASJ and JDF's ranger days are well behind them; they're each like 300 pounds now, even though JDF is awesome on UFC.


Here's my team:

Eric - Quantum Ranger



Cam - Samurai Ranger



Ryan - Titanium Ranger



Dillon - Ranger Black



Billy - Blue Ranger



RJ - Wolf Ranger





Billy would be a Nick Fury/Martian Manhunter-type that brings the team together covertly.

Eric would be leader/field ops commander on the battlefield; given his SG experience.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I avoided Jason and Tommy since ASJ and JDF's ranger days are well behind them; they're each like 300 pounds now, even though JDF is awesome on UFC.

Just a quick note, Jason ain't in the UFC or rather, ain't anywhere near there league. That is all
 
Eh, I would go with:

Eric/Quantum

TJ/Blue Space w/ access to Red Turbo

Joel/Green Lightspeed

Karone/Galaxy Pink

Adam/Zeo Ranger IV

Ronnie/Yellow Overdrive
 
Nice. I like Joel.

But Ronnie?

She was quite 'meh' like all the OO rangers.


I REALLY wanted TJ on my team. But he already returned as Turbo Red, so I couldn't justify the logic of switching back to PRiS Blue.
 
I desperately, desperately wish PR would get an animated treatment similar to The Brave and the Bold. The concept would be pretty similar. Each week, Tommy teams up with a different bunch of Rangers to thwart whatever Evil Space Alien wrongdoings occur. Have it set between 2005 and 2025. You can have aliens, good and bad, coming to Earth and integrating themselves within our planet in time for SPD to happen.
Basically, the increased number in alien activity means it's no longer enough for Rangers to just pick a city and protect it, they have to network and start working together Justice League style. In the middle of it is, of course, Tommy. Orchestrating the entire thing. The possibilities are endless, in the right hands so much could be done with this universe.
 
That'd be nice.


Though I'd pick another character than Tommy. I was happy with his ending in DT, retiring as a ranger and going back to a quiet, civilian life.

He was more or less a very different character by the time of DT, and especially by the end. Living quietly and working as a teacher suited him; shaping the minds of new generations without ranger powers.
 
Good point. I have a hard time imagining any other Ranger having Tommy's presence though.
 
Nice. I like Joel.

But Ronnie?

She was quite 'meh' like all the OO rangers.


I REALLY wanted TJ on my team. But he already returned as Turbo Red, so I couldn't justify the logic of switching back to PRiS Blue.

I felt that I needed a female Yellow, and it came down to her and Taylor from Wildforce. So, i picked Ronnie because I thought she had the proper attitude, and I wanted to have one Disney Era ranger. She just seemed the logical choice. Although, I might swap her out for either Z or Kira.
 
This is a good question! Especially with not being able to use Jason and Tommy.











Sixth Ranger:


Mentor:

...cuz we were all hoping she'd replace Zordon.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…