I TOTALLY thought last season was fucking rigged. Super Cr3w were in the bottom 2 the most out of the entire season. Fanny Pak should have been up to win that ****. If Beat Freaks and Quest Crew aren't the finally 2 crews I am soooooo done with this show. I am gunning for Beat Freaks however, those chicks are sick!
I TOTALLY thought last season was fucking rigged. Super Cr3w were in the bottom 2 the most out of the entire season. Fanny Pak should have been up to win that ****. If Beat Freaks and Quest Crew aren't the finally 2 crews I am soooooo done with this show. I am gunning for Beat Freaks however, those chicks are sick!
Wow, never expected the finale to actually be what it was supposed to be. For once, we get a real finale to the show.
As for my thoughts:
- Beat Freaks: Overall, very good, and great job for them to make it this far.
Although, to be quite honest, all of them DID have established resumes before making it onto the show.
- Quest Crew: You could not ask for anything better than what you just saw for both performances by this crew. It's been an up-and-down season for them, but they've really represented both last week and this week. Awesome job.
- Fly Khicks: FINALLY, they've struck out. It should've been last week, really. Strikers All-Stars did not deserve to go out like they did.
Now, I'll admit, I did say a while back on YouTube that Beat Freaks had already won the competition after Week 5. Two weeks later, I officially say it's a toss-up. Quest Crew came right back on them like spots on a leopard and they've got quite a bit going for them. The finale could really swing either way.