I think the Earth setting for Alien: Earth is long overdue. Moving the franchise out of space and into a more grounded location makes sense. It creates a more relatable sense of danger, especially for new viewers who might not be familiar with the previous films. Wendy’s storyline sounds complex but promising. The synthetic body idea reminds me of the philosophical questions in Ghost in the Shell—what does it mean to be human if your body isn’t? I also like that the show isn’t just doing “xenomorphs chase humans” again. The idea of other aliens being involved could expand the lore in an exciting way. I hope they go beyond the usual horror and explore ideas about identity, transformation, and power. FX tends to produce strong dramas, and with this cast, I have some faith it won’t be just nostalgia bait. My only concern is whether the pacing will be balanced. Shows that launch with a big concept sometimes stumble by episode 3 or 4. I’ll give it a shot on premiere day.