FF7 Aerith *spoilers*

Final Fantasy VII (1997): Mercenary Cloud Strife joins eco-terrorists to fight a megacorporation draining the planet’s life force. Its cinematic scope, Sephiroth, and 3D leap made it a global phenomenon. AKA Final Fantasy 7, FF7, FFVII
Aerith told Cloud to not fall in love with her. I think when she said that she is talking to the player too. Aerith knows she will die in the future. It is hard to not fall in love with her though because she is such a wonderful and lovable person. Cloud is already in love with her by the end of the episode. I have to keep my emotions strong. First time players will be devastated.
 
Well Barrett dies too and he is unskippable to play as. Stop freaking out about characters who will die.
 
I think she will die around episode 4. Yes we will enjoy her for 4 more games. The first episode is based from the first 15 minutes of the original This game is going to have a lot of episode so it won't make sense to skip Aerith. I have a feeling she may not even die on this version because there are possible changes.
 
One thing I am sure of, She ain't dying on episode 2. I can expect some newly introduced characters dying though due to lack of plot importance.
 
She is most likely to kick the bucket in Episode 3. She lasted longer than Barret though which is very unfair since Barret is the only Black character and he have to die first. I am tired of black people being used as body count in movie and game storylines. So Aerith fans should not complain if she dies since she have longer life than most pop culture African American characters.
 
What is this remake doesn't follow the original after all and She wont die at all. What a waste of time not powering her up. Also even if she will die sooner, this game is super long so you might be spending more time with her than the original.
 
I think Episode 2 will be her death so the 2nd episode will have a huge impact. Her death is going to be the ending.
 
Biggs and Wedge died on the original but were alive in the remake. Only Jessie died. What if Aerith wont die on this remake.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…