ACen 2007 - The HJU Thread.

ACEN was awesome! I had a blast, despite the fact that I had almost wanted to leave early due to problems w/ my friends. But other than that, it was great. I took some pics, but clearly not enough, as I missed some key cosplayers. But, the 2 cosplays that stood out the most was the Souless Sora, and everyone's favorite: Razor Ramon Hard Gay!!! Funny story with that was that about half of my group had never heard of Hard Gay, so I made them watch the Father's Day Special.

:HG:

HOOOO!!!
 
Hey guys, I was at the panel, heard about the site from the panel. My friends think I'm a geek for liking Toku shows but whatever. I like explosions.
 
Omg I finally found Mega as DiZ in that long scrap book of pictures. Good job on the outfit. Nice stuff. Lots of PR cosplay, surprisingly. Making it even more of a shame that this year really sucks. You try to get people interested in PR and maybe Toku but when you get lack luster seasons, it doesnt happen.

I saw that same Solbadguy Girl at AnimeMatsuri. Sad that Im starting to recognize some of these Cosplayers.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…