Accents on Power Rangers under Disney Era

All right..

Under Disney Era, I was told that all the actors were faked their accents, "American Accent". So what's up with that, eh? It's bothering me as of late, why does it have to be an american accent? :sly:
 
All right..

Under Disney Era, I was told that all the actors were faked their accents, "American Accent". So what's up with that, eh? It's bothering me as of late, why does it have to be an American accent? :sly:
Because the show is actually SET in America.

Though I'd be curious as to why they decided to have Richard Brancatisano's character Xander be a foreigner.
 
HOLD UP!!

It was filmed in New Zealand and why do all the actors do have to have an american accents?! What's wrong with English or Australian accent? I find that very sexy.

Why bothering have to hide their accents??
 
Accents are great but for a show that's set in america, it would feel odd if everyone had a foreign accent.
 
Uh, what? Are you on drunk or something? I can't believe that American accents are more marketable! Really?

I disliked American accents.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…