Kamen Rider ZIX Member Apr 11, 2008 #21 The nightmare has already become a reality you happy now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iUwjguvs00
Ryuutaros "Training." Apr 11, 2008 #22 Kamen Rider ZIX said: The nightmare has already become a reality you happy now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iUwjguvs00 Click to expand... Wow, they took a classic song and turned it into...into...I just can't say..GAY
Kamen Rider ZIX said: The nightmare has already become a reality you happy now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iUwjguvs00 Click to expand... Wow, they took a classic song and turned it into...into...I just can't say..GAY
T Tsubasa Dragon Member Apr 11, 2008 #23 Kamen Rider ZIX said: The nightmare has already become a reality you happy now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iUwjguvs00 Click to expand... like i was sayin few pages back that i was reffering to japanese Stage musical, Like bleach or air gear. But yes that was pretty girly. Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
Kamen Rider ZIX said: The nightmare has already become a reality you happy now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iUwjguvs00 Click to expand... like i was sayin few pages back that i was reffering to japanese Stage musical, Like bleach or air gear. But yes that was pretty girly.
monkeyjb1988 Lurker Apr 11, 2008 #24 Actually I was thinking of a Toku on Ice type show. No singing, just pure, unspoiled action with a good story...kinda like the tv show or movies (I was thinking Magiranger, Kamen Rider 1, Ultraman Ace, and Godzilla). :buttrock:
Actually I was thinking of a Toku on Ice type show. No singing, just pure, unspoiled action with a good story...kinda like the tv show or movies (I was thinking Magiranger, Kamen Rider 1, Ultraman Ace, and Godzilla). :buttrock:
The Black Sun CHUPA SHOTARO! Apr 11, 2008 #25 Kamen Rider ZIX said: The nightmare has already become a reality you happy now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iUwjguvs00 Click to expand... Oh yeah I forgot about this vid. I saw this a while back when I browsing around youtube. For me...it didn't sound right coming out from their voices EDIT: THIS is what its supposed to sound like :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7mBsCGMPKE&feature=related Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
Kamen Rider ZIX said: The nightmare has already become a reality you happy now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iUwjguvs00 Click to expand... Oh yeah I forgot about this vid. I saw this a while back when I browsing around youtube. For me...it didn't sound right coming out from their voices EDIT: THIS is what its supposed to sound like :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7mBsCGMPKE&feature=related