Forever Knight Eye See You Apr 5, 2005 #11 sandman54301 said: BTW Keith, the strippers should be arriving soon. Jsmile: Click to expand... So I take it you hired Kage's mom again?.
sandman54301 said: BTW Keith, the strippers should be arriving soon. Jsmile: Click to expand... So I take it you hired Kage's mom again?.
Forever Knight Eye See You Apr 5, 2005 #13 As Kelso says "BURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Apr 5, 2005 #16 Forever Knight said: Compare a forum of 2 1/2 months to a forum of 3 1/2 years: http://www.japanhero.com//forums/index.php?showtopic=2101&st=0 http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=228 http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=821 http://www.japanhero.com//forums/index.php?showtopic=2280 http://www.japanhero.com//forums/index.php?showtopic=2298 http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=1 Click to expand... Can I just say in regards those links that there IS no comparison?
Forever Knight said: Compare a forum of 2 1/2 months to a forum of 3 1/2 years: http://www.japanhero.com//forums/index.php?showtopic=2101&st=0 http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=228 http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=821 http://www.japanhero.com//forums/index.php?showtopic=2280 http://www.japanhero.com//forums/index.php?showtopic=2298 http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=1 Click to expand... Can I just say in regards those links that there IS no comparison?
Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider Apr 5, 2005 #17 Yay Henshin Justice! :jam: :dance: Some thanks is also due to the various Japanese image boards, where Thai-Toku gets some of its stuff. The latest episode screencaps and lots of those crazy toy pictures anyway!
Yay Henshin Justice! :jam: :dance: Some thanks is also due to the various Japanese image boards, where Thai-Toku gets some of its stuff. The latest episode screencaps and lots of those crazy toy pictures anyway!
Forever Knight Eye See You Apr 5, 2005 #18 ^ Damn right. and to all the dudes who made our GIF avatars!.
B Bouken Black Guest Apr 5, 2005 #19 Forever Knight said: So I take it you hired Kage's mom again?. Click to expand... He has a mother?
Forever Knight Eye See You Apr 5, 2005 #20 Magiranger King said: He has a mother? Click to expand... Yeah, Imagine how she feels. :laugh: