JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Aug 18, 2007 #1 So was anyone here a sheep who bought one of these things? If so, be prepared to get this in the mail. :rofl: Phone owners getting their first AT&T wireless bills have been posting videos and complaining on message forums about bills as thick as Moby Dick that detail every call, every text message, every moment spent on the EDGE network. They've even got videos of some users who talk about it (I picked this one since it has a really hot girl :buttrock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdULhkh6yeA EDIT: The lesson here - Don't buy an iPhone and help save the rainforest. :megarock: Last edited: Aug 18, 2007
So was anyone here a sheep who bought one of these things? If so, be prepared to get this in the mail. :rofl: Phone owners getting their first AT&T wireless bills have been posting videos and complaining on message forums about bills as thick as Moby Dick that detail every call, every text message, every moment spent on the EDGE network. They've even got videos of some users who talk about it (I picked this one since it has a really hot girl :buttrock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdULhkh6yeA EDIT: The lesson here - Don't buy an iPhone and help save the rainforest. :megarock:
CaptainB_Money /B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage. Aug 18, 2007 #4 lol i knew this would be the girls one. shes so fiiiine. lets see if this chat can last pg-13.
Z-Unit Member Aug 18, 2007 #7 **** the iPhone, it's a piece of bullshit, just a fucking phone with a browser and can hold a few mp3's. No big deal. Put 'i' in front of anything and people suddenly want it.
**** the iPhone, it's a piece of bullshit, just a fucking phone with a browser and can hold a few mp3's. No big deal. Put 'i' in front of anything and people suddenly want it.
MegaRyu124x Member Aug 18, 2007 #8 HOORAY FOR WATERED DOWN INTERNET!!! Seriously, I'm not crazy about the iPhone, and switching networks is a hassle. Screw it, and I hope THIS IS SPARTAAA!!![/B] bill just shows how much of a corporate slave humans can be. lawl *sigh* I guess AT&T's strength made them cry.
HOORAY FOR WATERED DOWN INTERNET!!! Seriously, I'm not crazy about the iPhone, and switching networks is a hassle. Screw it, and I hope THIS IS SPARTAAA!!![/B] bill just shows how much of a corporate slave humans can be. lawl *sigh* I guess AT&T's strength made them cry.
BigMac1212 New Member Aug 18, 2007 #9 I'm trying to think what books we normally get that's 300 pages long. Maybe a "Left Behind" book.