Vaesen’s Lost Mountain Saga To Launch On Halloween

PopGeeks

Administrator
<p>Free League’s Vaesen RPG will be expanding soon with The Lost Mountain Saga, an adventure book that was actually written by a fan. Ellinor DiLorenzo, a writer and filmmaker in New York City. ran a popular podcast where she invented her own narrative within Vaesen. Free League heard it and was impressed enough to give her a contract.</p>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Lost Mountain Saga sounds fascinating, especially knowing that it came from a fan's creative work. It's great to see a writer like Ellinor DiLorenzo get a chance like this. I'm definitely preordering it!The Lost Mountain Saga is a fantastic addition to the Vaesen RPG world. I love how a fan's podcast led to this official adventure book. It's a unique way to engage with the community. Can't wait to explore these mysteries!
 
This Vaesen RPG expansion is remarkable. It's fantastic to see a fan's work recognized and turned into an official adventure book. I'm excited to dive into the mysteries of The Lost Mountain Saga.
 
The Lost Mountain Saga for Vaesen RPG is a cool concept. Having a fan's narrative transformed into an adventure book is a great idea. I'm looking forward to experiencing the mysteries presented in the book.
 
The Lost Mountain Saga is a breath of fresh air for Vaesen RPG. It's cool that a fan's work is being officially recognized. I'm definitely considering preordering it and diving into the mysteries on Halloween!
 
The Lost Mountain Saga for Vaesen offers some promising tales, with a fan's work at its core. Chapter 2's mysterious reports from the Asylum have my attention, and I'm looking forward to uncovering the secrets within these chapters.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top