Azucena Reveal & Gameplay Trailer TEKKEN 8 , Finally a new character!

I don't play videogames but I am Peruvian and seeing a character who looks like me makes cry of tears. Well I live in Uruguay because of my Husband but I am Peruvian Born and raised..
 
Man, reading this news about Azucena in TEKKEN 8 got me a bit down. I miss Josie Rizal, you know? She's a character close to my heart and my main, representing the Philippines. It's a bummer that she's not coming back yet. And yeah, I can't help but feel a tad jealous that Azucena speaks Spanish while Josie spoke English. I mean, it would've been awesome if Josie spoke Tagalog or Visaya, something that truly represents me. Hopefully, they'll bring Josie back soon, and maybe give her a more authentic voice. But for now, I'm happy that at least there's still some representation in the game.
 
Finally, TEKKEN 8 steps up its game with Azucena! I've been getting a bit tired of seeing the same familiar fighters in every round. Harada's explanation about changing up the old characters does make sense.
 
Haha, can you believe it? Azucena and Lili are duking it out over coffee and tea! I mean, seriously? But you know what's the kicker? Azucena wins and then goes all commercial mode – sipping coffee with that victorious grin. It's like a "move over, spoiled brat" moment. TEKKEN 8 just turned into a caffeine-fueled showdown, and I can't stop laughing. Who knew a debate over drinks could lead to such a brawl? Classic!
 
Hey, all this talk about Azucena and the new stuff in TEKKEN 8 is cool and all, but you know where I stand. I've been rocking Kazuya since day one, and I'm not budging an inch. Call me old-fashioned or boring, I don't care. Kazuya's been my ride-or-die since TEKKEN 1, and no amount of coffee queens or fancy new moves is gonna change that. I've perfected every combo, every electric wind god fist with him. These newcomers? They'll just be another notch on my win streak. Kazuya's my bread and butter, and I'm sticking with him through thick and thin.
 
I was so ready to see someone new in TEKKEN 8! Azucena, the "Queen of Coffee" from Peru, is quite the game-changer. Finally, someone who doesn't fit the usual mold of martial arts. Her moves are like a puzzle I can't wait to figure out. But what really got me was the whole Latina deal. We had a Spaniard and a Mexican, but a Peruvian? That's a curveball. And fighting in the backdrop of Machu Picchu? Epic! Plus, hearing her talk Spanish with that accent is just so different. TEKKEN 8 really got my attention this time.
 
Azucena in TEKKEN 8 is a total fireball! I can't believe how hot she is. That eye-catching ensemble? It's like an awesome burst in the game. And what about those feathers on her head? Absolutely adorable! But let's be honest: she's absolutely stunning. She is, without a doubt, the most beautiful character on the show. TEKKEN 8 struck gold with her. I have to admit that I adore her style and her stunning beauty.
 
This is so wholesome, I saw a reaction of a Peruvian guy who is feeling represented after seeing her.


He is having his "Black Panther" and "Crazy rich Asians" moment.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top