Return To The Wild: A Metal Tribute To Zelda

Staff member
<p>Modern society is fractured and divided in many ways, which is why it’s a nice feeling to have everybody playing the exact same game at the exact same time. If there was ever a good time to release a Zelda tribute album based around Breath of the Wild, it would be now, when everyone’s engrossed in the sequel. Arranger Ro Panuganti published a tribute album back in 2017, soon after BOTW’s release, and it’s appropriate to release a follow-up, Return To The Wild, in the shadow of Tears of the Kingdom.</p>

TJN

I'm glad to hear that Return To The Wild is available on all digital streaming platforms. It will be convenient to listen to the album anytime, anywhere. I'm definitely going to check it out.

Stupid Manthing
It's also exciting to know that there's a planned limited physical release of Return To The Wild later this year. Having a physical copy would be a great addition to any Zelda fan's collection. The metal style of the tribute album seems like a perfect fit for tracks like 'Awaken,' 'Guardian,' and 'Hyrule Castle.' I can imagine the intensity and energy these songs will bring in a metal rendition.

I appreciate the article's focus on the album's connection to Breath of the Wild and its acknowledgment of the collaboration between diverse artists. It's great to see the community coming together to celebrate this iconic game.

Overall, Return To The Wild seems like a fantastic tribute album that will resonate with both Zelda fans and metal enthusiasts. I'm excited to dive into the album and experience the unique blend of metal and the beloved Zelda soundtrack.

Sweet and Sour
Return To The Wild not only pays tribute to Zelda but also showcases the collaborative spirit within the community.

It's an exciting project that showcases the creativity and talent of Ro Panuganti as well as the dedication of the fan community. I can't wait to immerse myself in this metal tribute album and experience the iconic soundtrack in a new and exhilarating way.

Lurker
The availability of Return To The Wild on digital streaming platforms makes it easily accessible to fans worldwide. It's exciting to know that I can listen to the album anytime and anywhere. The convenience of digital distribution is truly remarkable.

'm thrilled to hear that there will be a limited physical release of Return To The Wild. Having a physical copy adds a tangible connection to the music and the game. It's like owning a piece of art that I can admire and appreciate.The selection of tracks for the metal treatment in Return To The Wild is impressive. I'm particularly excited about 'Guardian' and 'Hyrule Castle.' These songs have such epic and intense moments in the game, and I can't wait to experience them in a metal rendition.