Disney Is Running Out Of Things To Remake

Staff member
<p>From the Eisner era onward, Disney hasn’t been above cheapening its legacy and history to chase an easy buck, whether it’s from making shoddy DVD sequels to their classics, or making unnecessary lifeless live-action remakes of those classics. The studio has now made so many of the latter cursed things that it’s running out of animated films to de-animate. They’re digging The Aristocats out of the vault now.</p>

I hope this leads to a remake of Black Calderon because that movie is ahead of its time.

With this version, I wager that they'll make an effort to eliminate the Asian and Russian Cats with strong accents. Accents are now considered disrespectful by woke Hollywood.

We don't care if you think our party is cool
Even though I enjoy Disney movies, I believe it's time for the studio to stop developing remakes and instead invest in new narratives and characters. Disney should concentrate on producing new and unique content rather than constantly updating existing classics.

While The Aristocats is a classic film, I don't think it needs a live-action adaptation. It is not even that good of a movie.

I disagree with the article's claim that Disney has run out of animated movies to adapt. There are still many lesser-known classics that could be reimagined for contemporary audiences.It's not fair to accuse Disney of "cheapening" its legacy through remakes. These films bring classic stories to new generations of viewers while preserving the spirit of the originals.I'm looking forward to seeing what Questlove can bring to The Aristocats. His fresh perspective could breathe new life into this well-known story.

We can be the same
This is going to fail, Look at the lifeless remake of Lion King. It is hard to make expressive faces for realistic looking animals.

I got this
So, we can probably expect a live-action remake of 'Bambi' next. I'm looking forward to seeing how they make the forest animals look realistic! I have a feeling we'll be seeing a live-action 'Finding Nemo' movie soon. I'm curious to see how they make the fish talk! I'm perplexed by the lack of originality and creativity.

LOL, these fools should try a live-action version of 'The Lion King,' with humans dressed as lions playing the lions.

Disney should abandon remakes in favor of developing new, original stories. They have an abundance of talent and resources at their disposal. I'm just glad they haven't announced a live-action 'Frozen' adaptation yet. I'm not sure I could listen to 'Let It Go' for the millionth time.