Oni Press Solicitations June 2023

Administrator
Staff member
<p>Oni Press plans to kick off summer with five new releases. The highlight of the month is the anticipated premiere of the sci-fi anthology XINO!</p>

Rick and Morty are known for bringing the unexpected. I'm looking forward to seeing what shenanigans they get up to in the next issue. These comics are my way of dealing with the wait for the new season of the television show. When you think Rick and Morty can't get into any more trouble, they do.

Master of Shadows
I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the second issue of LAMENTATION. Cullen Bunn is a genre master, and I'm already engrossed in Jennifer's plight at the Requiem Theater. Cullen Bunn's LAMENTATION is on my radar. I can't wait to see how Jennifer's story will unfold in issue #2.

Ain't nothin' more thrillin' than new talent comin' up in the comic book world! XINO's fixin' to be a darn good display of up-and-comin' creators. I'm dang excited 'bout Christopher Condon and Nick Cagnetti's story 'bout that intravenous video game system. This is some mighty excitin' news, partner! XINO #1's gonna have some old-time comics writers and some fresh, new talent, too. It warms my heart to see new folks makin' their mark in this industry.

PARALLEL appears to be an emotional and thought-provoking read, and I'm always interested in stories about diverse characters and communities. I appreciate that Oni Press publishes a wide range of titles that cater to a wide range of interests and tastes.

Oni Press never fails to impress with their diverse and engaging releases. I'm excited to see what's next.

The horror genre is well-represented with LAMENTATION. It's a gripping and chilling read that I highly recommend. Its really scary.

I am here all at once
Wubba lubba dub dub! After reading Rick and Morty's last, I always end up feeling like my mind has been blown. The show is just so clever and thought-provoking. It's definitely one of my favorites. I wish some of these comics got animated on the show.

Ain't nothin' more thrillin' than new talent comin' up in the comic book world! XINO's fixin' to be a darn good display of up-and-comin' creators. I'm dang excited 'bout Christopher Condon and Nick Cagnetti's story 'bout that intravenous video game system. This is some mighty excitin' news, partner! XINO #1's gonna have some old-time comics writers and some fresh, new talent, too. It warms my heart to see new folks makin' their mark in this industry.
I couldn't agree more! It's always exciting to see new talent emerge in the comic book world, and XINO's lineup sounds like it'll be a fantastic showcase of both established and up-and-coming creators. I can't wait to see what Christopher Condon and Nick Cagnetti bring to the table with their intravenous video game system story - it sounds like a wild ride! It's great to see someone so passionate about the comic book industry and its evolution.