Oni Announces Sci-Fi Anthology XINO

Administrator
<p>This June, Oni Press will be publishing the first of three issues that will comprise their latest sci-fi anthology book, XINO. The publisher revealed the book today during a press conference at ComicsPRO 2023.</p>

I am not interested in books but if there will be a series/movie that will be adapted from it then I may read this book to see what's coming our way.

So I feel thrilled to witness the emergence of new talent in Oni Press' upcoming sci-fi anthology, XINO. The blend of experienced comics writers and emerging artists assures an innovative approach to the genre, bringing a burst of creativity to the sci-fi world.

Go getter
Oni Press is on a mission to include everyone in their comics, so I'm pretty sure they've got a cover that even your picky Aunt Karen will love. Move over, Marvel and DC - XINO's comin' in hot with their inclusivity game!Oni Press has a history of championing unique and innovative comics, and XINO seems to be no exception.I'm excited to see how the short story format allows the creators in XINO to experiment and take risks.