Phoebe Waller-Bridge Developing Tomb Raider Series For Amazon

Administrator
<p>Phoebe Waller-Bridge signed a deal with Amazon last year to produce exclusive original content for them, and as of today, we now know what the first of those will be. Surprisingly, it’s a Tomb Raider TV show. As reported by THR, Phoebe is writing the episodes and serving as executive producer, but is not playing Lara herself. She’s a bit too old to play the svelte adventurer.</p>

Drew Barrymore As M3GAN
What version of Lara are they going to use? The original arrogant sex symbol Lara or the 2013 resilient Survivor Lara?

Why they chose Phoebe Waller-Bridge, among the millions upon millions of other women who have written television shows? What a sad example she is! If they wanted a female writer, they could have hired Rhianna Pratchett, the creator of the reboot games. Rhianna Pratchett is now working in the television and film industries. Why do they keep giving established franchises to people who clearly dislike all of the cliches and genre norms that made the brand worthwhile to begin with? Even while I am fully aware that this is a rhetorical question, it is one that I would like to address to the powerful businesses and investors that shape these policies.

I hate WOKE trash
This witch has exhausted all of her options for franchises to destroy. Both the movies Han Solo and the video game Rings of Power were critically derided and underperformed in the box office. Amazon is the only corporation that could have incurred such a large financial loss. Only Amazon has the financial resources to absorb such a loss; frankly, Bezos, put the money you're wasting on "woke" projects into your space program. Only Amazon has the financial means to absorb such a setback.

To be honest, I have no idea what could possibly lead some people to such extreme hatred. Her work has received several honors, and the only people who have anything negative to say about the Lord of the Rings books are men who are uncomfortable with the idea of powerful women. Ignore those who are critical; she will be OK.

変わって欲しくないよ。
The hate is uncalled for, We don't even have a trailer to judge.

There is a lot of potential here, but it is unclear if Amazon will be able to realize it. Another project that has the potential to be great is a TV show based on the Fallout video games. If people take a look at The Last of Us and see how skillfully the story is translated, they might be able to comprehend. The influence on overall competitiveness is the most intriguing aspect of this discussion. Will the translation be exactly the same or will it have a fresh perspective?

Pio

Despite how much I enjoy the games, I think it would be more fitting to make a movie out of a game like Uncharted or Tomb Raider. It's obvious that Indiana Jones has influenced the approach they choose because most of the time there isn't enough compelling story material to support the creation of a television series. It makes perfect sense for Amazon to employ the same actress to provide her voice and likeness for both since it will be producing the series and the following game in the series.

Just call my name! Abbygail!
I am excited to this show because of the writer is. I enjoyed rings of power and I will never understand those haters. These men are so threatened of a strong independent woman taking charge.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I'm not so sure this will work out. They can barely manage a Tomb Raider movie, and they want to make a serialized show, just because, what? The Last of Us did well? I'll be rooting for them to give us something great, all the same, though.