Man of Will ~ The Unbreakable Rise of Korea’s Forgotten Revolutionary

cmoneyspinner

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
“Man of Will” is a 2017 Korean movie based on the life of Korean independence activist Kim Koo during the period when he was known as Kim Chang-soo, and adapted […]
Read original article here:
 
I remember watching "Man of Will" and feeling so inspired by Kim Koo's determination and bravery! It totally reminded me of how much I loved "The Battle of Jangsari," which also showcased the fierce spirit of Korean resistance. Did you have a favorite scene from "Man of Will"?
 
I remember watching "Man of Will" and feeling so inspired by Kim Koo's determination and bravery! It totally reminded me of how much I loved "The Battle of Jangsari," which also showcased the fierce spirit of Korean resistance. Did you have a favorite scene from "Man of Will"?
Somebody might think I was weird, but he fought with the man he believed took part in the assassination and killed him. Then posted a note saying he did it. That confused me. Surely he knew he would be arrested. However, when he stood up in court to defend his actions, I understood why. He wasn't confessing that he had committed a crime. He was confessing before the court officials and the people that he had caught a criminal. From that point forward, I wanted to follow his journey. His real-life story is fascinating.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top