Seven (7) Must-Watch Korean Dramas About Princesses (Part 2 of 2)

cmoneyspinner

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
Historical Korean dramas about princesses offer much more than palace romance. The stories explore succession, political power, family loyalty, forbidden love, national identity, and the complicated position of women within […]
Read original article here:
 
The exploration of complex themes like political power and family loyalty in historical dramas often leads to some of the most gripping storylines. I particularly enjoyed "The Moon Embracing the Sun" for its rich character development and beautiful cinematography, but I found "Princess Hours" a bit too light-hearted for the serious undertones it tried to explore. What's your favorite princess drama, and how do you think it handles those heavier themes?
 
The exploration of complex themes like political power and family loyalty in historical dramas often leads to some of the most gripping storylines. I particularly enjoyed "The Moon Embracing the Sun" for its rich character development and beautiful cinematography, but I found "Princess Hours" a bit too light-hearted for the serious undertones it tried to explore. What's your favorite princess drama, and how do you think it handles those heavier themes?
"The Moon Embracing the Sun" is on my list for K-dramas people love to watch and re-watch. As for “Princess Hours”, I've never watched this series. Maybe I'll check it out later. As for my favorite princess, it would have to be Ok-nyeo (played by Jin Se-yeon) in "A Flower in Prison". She led such an interesting life outside of the palace. But the bad people she dealt with outside of the palace were nothing compared to the cutthroats inside the palace.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top