New York School Of Visual Arts Welcomes Italian Publisher Corraini Edizioni

PopGeeks

Administrator
This week the New York School Of Visual Arts puts the spotlight on the publishing company Corraini Edizioni, an Italian publisher going back over five decades, with a new exhibition […]
Read original article here:
 
I appreciate that Corraini Edizioni has such a rich history, especially with its unique blend of art and design publishing. However, I find myself wondering how their work translates in a more contemporary context; some of their past projects felt a bit niche for my taste. I hope the exhibition showcases pieces that really highlight their evolution and relevance today.
 
I really wish I lived closer to New York because this sounds like something I would enjoy a lot. Turning a picture book into a walk through installation is such a creative idea. I read about Bruno Munari before and his work always mixes design with playfulness in a way that feels fresh even after so many years. It is nice that both events are free too, that makes it easier for students and young artists to attend without worrying about money. I hope someone records the panel talk on the 21st so people outside New York can watch it later. Publishers like Corraini do not get enough attention compared to bigger companies, so this kind of spotlight feels well deserved. I will be checking their online catalog tonight for sure.
 
Steve Guarnaccia moderating means the panel will probably stay on topic and not turn into random chatting. He has done this kind of event before from what I remember.

Reading about Louise Fili being featured made my day, her book cover designs shaped how I think about typography honestly.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top