Page Turner ~ Three Teenagers Turn the Pages In Their Lives

cmoneyspinner

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
“Page Turner” is a 2016 Korean drama, 3 episodes (mini-series), categorized as Music, High School, Short Drama Series, Youth, Web drama, romantic comedy, Rom-Com, Romance, and Comedy. It is streaming […]
Read original article here:
 
I really enjoyed "Page Turner" for its unique concept around music and the struggles of teenage life, but I felt like the pacing was a bit rushed, especially in just three episodes. I loved the character dynamics, particularly the friendship between the three leads, but it felt like we didn't get to explore their backgrounds enough for me to really connect with them. The way they used music to express their emotions was beautiful, though! I could totally relate to the pressure they felt, but I wish there had been more time to really get into those heavy themes. What did everyone else think about the ending? Did it leave you satisfied?
 
I really enjoyed "Page Turner" for its unique concept around music and the struggles of teenage life, but I felt like the pacing was a bit rushed, especially in just three episodes. I loved the character dynamics, particularly the friendship between the three leads, but it felt like we didn't get to explore their backgrounds enough for me to really connect with them. The way they used music to express their emotions was beautiful, though! I could totally relate to the pressure they felt, but I wish there had been more time to really get into those heavy themes. What did everyone else think about the ending? Did it leave you satisfied?
Three (3) episodes were short. I suppose they could have stretched it to 10 episodes. But I have a soft heart for teens who overcome their struggles. Although growing up with Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder, the idea of being blind and still being an accomplished pianist is not unrealistic. So I felt the female lead's challenge was to develop a love for playing the piano. She already had the talent. Her friends helped her with that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top