Two New Artbooks Celebrate Cartoon Saloon And Nico Marlet

PopGeeks

Administrator
Animation fans should be alerted: two new artbooks will be released this summer from Abrams Publishing that cover the history of an Irish animation studio and a prolific artist from […]
Read original article here:
 
Animation fans should be alerted: two new artbooks will be released this summer from Abrams Publishing that cover the history of an Irish animation studio and a prolific artist from […]
Read original article here:
Animation enthusiasts, mark your calendars! This summer, two exciting artbooks from Abrams Publishing are set to be released, focusing on the remarkable history of Cartoon Saloon, an esteemed Irish animation studio, and the work of Nico Marlet, a prolific artist. These books promise to offer unique insights and stunning visuals that celebrate the art of animation. Be sure to check them out!
 
I'm really excited about these artbooks! Cartoon Saloon's work is so unique, particularly how they blend folklore with stunning visuals. I still can't get over how beautiful Wolfwalkers was and it's incredible to see how they've evolved over the years. Nico Marlet's designs have brought some of my favorite characters to life, especially in How to Train Your Dragon. I appreciate that these artbooks are coming out during the summer, as it gives fans a chance to soak in all that creativity while relaxing.

Are there any specific aspects of their work or projects you hope the artbooks will cover? I'm particularly curious about the behind-the-scenes process!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top