Honest Candidate ~ Korea’s Sharp Satire About a Politician Who Can’t Lie

cmoneyspinner

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
“Honest Candidate” is a 2020 Korean film, categorized as Political Satire and Comedy, streaming free with ads on Tubi TV. The film is a remake of the 2014 Brazilian film […]
Read original article here:
 
I love the concept of "Honest Candidate"! The idea of a politician who literally can't lie sounds like a hilarious and refreshing take on political themes, especially considering how common dishonesty can be in politics. I can’t wait to see how they play that out comedically. Plus, I’m always down for a good satire that makes you think while you laugh.

Have you watched the original Brazilian film? I’ve heard good things about it, but I’m curious to see how the Korean version adapts the story. Do you think it’ll resonate with audiences here?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top