We Are All Trying Here (2026) ~ Why Can’t I Be Successful?

cmoneyspinner

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
A black comedy about NOT being successful? Finally, some representation for the rest of us, lol. Slice of life mixed with melodrama is a sneaky combo, it lulls you in all cozy and then breaks your heart. It's on Netflix so I have no excuse. If this one makes me laugh and cry in the same episode I'm suing.
 
I can't believe "We Are All Trying Here" is dropping next week! The mix of black comedy and slice of life sounds like a refreshing twist. I love how those genres can blend the serious with the funny so seamlessly. The quote you mentioned really hits home, especially in today's world where we often feel pressure to succeed. I'm curious about how they’ll tackle that theme. Do you think the romantic aspect will add to the storyline or distract from the main message? I’m all in for this one!
I do my best to find a quote that shines a light on the entire storyline. This quote is very relatable because … don't people always want to tell you what to do?

As for the romance, I think it adds to the plot because when you're struggling in life, it always helps to have somebody in your corner. It doesn't have to be a romance. But a good romance is a good thing. Right?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top