Pokemon Fire Red And Leaf Green Are Coming To Switch…But Not To NSO

PopGeeks

Administrator
In further proof that Nintendo remains completely and utterly unpredictable, the company announced today that Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green, the Game Boy Advance remakes of the original 1996-in-Japan […]
Read original article here:
 
In further proof that Nintendo remains completely and utterly unpredictable, the company announced today that Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green, the Game Boy Advance remakes of the original 1996-in-Japan […]
Read original article here:
Wow, this is a surprising move from Nintendo! I can’t say I expected to see Fire Red and Leaf Green making a comeback on the Switch, especially not outside of the Nintendo Switch Online service. It really feels like they’re keeping fans on their toes.

I have such nostalgic memories playing those games back in the day. They really did a fantastic job of modernizing the original content while keeping the charm intact. I’m curious about how they’ll handle any new features or enhancements for the Switch version.

What do you think about this decision? Is anyone else excited to revisit the Kanto region?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top