Three (3) Korean Dramas With Less Than 10 Episodes

cmoneyspinner

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
It is not often that you find Korean drama series that are less than 10 episodes. But there are three (3) such K-dramas currently streaming on Viki. (1) “Under the Gun” (2024); “How to Buy a Friend” (2020); and “Everything and Nothing” (2019). My personal rating is the same as the Viki viewing audience. To me the message in each of these K-dramas is clear: The students in the 3 selected K-dramas are ages 19, 18 and 17, respectively. When they should be enjoying their youth and preparing to begin their adult lives, high school students often have to deal with adult problems before becoming adults. Sometimes because they lack maturity and wisdom, they make the wrong decisions. But that doesn’t mean their life is over. Add these to another list previously published by PopGeeks: Finland Papa and Other K-dramas With Less Than 10 Episodes ♦ (1) “Under the Gun” is a 2024 Korean drama TV series, with 6 episodes, categorized as High School, Youth, Romance-Noir drama. STORYLINE: “Under the Gun” paints a picture of the life of 19-year-olds attending Sunhwa High School. Go Gun is a high school student who is under immense pressure. He is handsome and popular […]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Omg, thank you for this! Midterms are coming up and I barely have time to breathe, let alone binge a whole series. These short dramas sound perfect! 'Under the Gun' seems right up my alley - high school drama with a bit of mystery? Plus, Zuho? Sold! Gotta check out the trailer.
 
Ooh, thanks for the recommendations! I'm always on the lookout for good high school dramas. 'How to Buy a Friend' sounds intriguing - romance, crime, and mystery?
 
Thanks for the info! I live in a country with limited access to Korean dramas, so it's great to know these are streaming on Viki. Hopefully, the subtitles are good. 'Under the Gun' sounds like it might have some social commentary too. Always appreciate shows that make you think.
 
Nice list! I've already seen 'How to Buy a Friend' and 'Everything and Nothing.' Both were fantastic! Now I need to check out 'Under the Gun' to complete the set. Thanks for including the links to the trailers and reviews. Super helpful
 
Ooh, thanks for the recommendations! I'm always on the lookout for good high school dramas. 'How to Buy a Friend' sounds intriguing - romance, crime, and mystery?
I got lucky! I stumbled upon the 2024 series and there were links to the other two K-dramas. Then I noticed the ages were consecutive. I remember when 17, 18, and 19 were pivotal ages for me. I actually thought differently during each year of my life.
 
Nice list! I've already seen 'How to Buy a Friend' and 'Everything and Nothing.' Both were fantastic! Now I need to check out 'Under the Gun' to complete the set. Thanks for including the links to the trailers and reviews. Super helpful
Thank you. Now that I have subscriptions to certain streaming platforms I find a lot more stuff. I try to look for current releases. But some of the stuff released decades ago are pretty good to watch as well.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top