What's the Best Feel-Good TV Show to Watch After a Long Day?

Justin J

Active Member
I'm looking for some recommendations on feel-good TV shows that can really lift my spirits after a rough day. I love a mix of comedy and heartfelt moments, and shows like Parks and Recreation and The Good Place are right up my alley. Are there any recent shows or hidden gems you think I might enjoy?
 
If you're into Parks and Recreation and The Good Place, definitely check out Ted Lasso if you haven't already! It's got that perfect blend of comedy and heartfelt moments, plus the character development is just top-notch. Also, there's a new show dropping later this month called The Friendly Side (I think that's the title) that looks super promising. From what I've seen, it has a quirky charm similar to those classics. What do you think about shows that mix lightheartedness with some deeper themes?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top