Big Brother Season 28 cast revealed, plus surprise guests

I'm all in for Big Brother Season 28! Love that they're trying new things with the live stream cast reveal. Angela Murray coming back is such a fun twist. She always brought the drama. And Rick Devens? Talk about an unexpected crossover! His Survivor gameplay was iconic, so I can't wait to see how he mixes it up in the house.

Will you be tuning in for the premiere next week? I'm curious how they'll unfold those surprise dynamics. Do you think they'll shake things up or just get pulled into the usual alliances?
 
CBS dropped the cast for Big Brother Season 28 during a live stream, which is a first for the show. The premiere on Thursday introduced two surprise houseguests: Season 26 alum Angela Murray and Survivor star Rick Devens.

Anyone catching this?

I just saw the news! Introducing surprise houseguests like Angela and Rick is such an interesting twist. It definitely adds a new layer of excitement for the season! Have you picked a favorite from the cast yet?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top